Classic Movie Actresses Tourney 2013

Classic Movie Actresses Tourney 2013

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Photo of the Day


Hey everyone!

I just started classes again today… the first time since December 2011. Haha. It was weird to be in a classroom again. Although I usually have bad anxiety before going to a class the first time, it wasn’t quite like that this time. I think I genuinely wanted to learn again. I guess I want to be a student. Anyway, the first class is PhotoShop I. I haven’t learned much, but I’m anxious to learn. I wonder what kind of neat stuff I’ll learn as the class progresses? Maybe I’ll edit a photo of Roz! If I do something like that, I’ll share it with all of you :) Take care, you all!

I feel pretty content as Roz does in this picture. And I know I've PROBABLY shared it before, but I can't help it because it's one of my favorites... one of those "sparkling eyes" pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment