Classic Movie Actresses Tourney 2013

Classic Movie Actresses Tourney 2013

Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome, everyone, to my blog!

First of all, I'd like to say that I am a 21-year-old college student from southern California and of course, Rosalind Russell is my favorite actress!

Should I advertise? Well, I'm going to anyway. My YouTube channel is Desiree Loves the Classics and it is mostly Roz videos, films, etc. with a little extra things here and there. If you are a fan of Roz's and you want to request anything, just let me know and I will tell you if I have it. :)

This is the first time I've ever kept a blog and I will try very hard to update it several times a week. If you find this blog, please link!

I'll leave you today with a picture from my favorite movie, Auntie Mame:

13 comments:

  1. What an amazing start to a blog dedicated to Roz Russell, one of the best actresses of the Golden Age! Auntie Mame is the movie that is associated with her the most, for me anyway, and I like the picture you chose to start with. So classy!
    I wish you luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for wishing me luck! It was kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck & have fun!! Roz is a fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ere now..whats all this monkey skull business??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for your Youtube message telling me about this blog, I think it's great! All the best and I'll be checking regularly ;) Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I hope you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. can a fella order a "Streetcar" in here??

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can try. Tell me if you get it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh no. Do you have a new Y-Tube channel?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, yes... I do.... Haha, sorry. It was terminated :( It is now youtube.com/deszinator Very similar to the other name. I was just reading over this post and now I am 22. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am SO glad I found this blog! I love Roz! Please keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete