Classic Movie Actresses Tourney 2013

Classic Movie Actresses Tourney 2013

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CONGRATS TO JUDY GARLAND


Congratulations to Judy Garland for winning the entire 1940s era! For what I thought would be a close match ,at least, wasn't. Judy beat Bette 70-56.... It must have been difficult for Bette to lose by such a large margin....

This concludes my part in the Classic Movie Actress Tournament. The final four will be voted on over at Monty's blog All Good Things

Speaking of which, a huge thank you to MONTY for letting me take part in this, I enjoyed every second!!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE JUDY... GREAT ACTRESS SINGER AND DANCER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome Desiree! And thank you for lending a hand. Same time next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Judy but this win is a little surprising to me :)

    ReplyDelete