Classic Movie Actresses Tourney 2013

Classic Movie Actresses Tourney 2013

Monday, June 6, 2011

Roz, the Fashion Model

You know, I've always noticed that Roz wore clothes very well. You have no idea how many times I wished I could wear clothes as well as she could. I found some gorgeous publicity photos while searching the Web tonight. Just thought I'd share with you all!






"Take a Letter, Darling"



"Four's a Crowd"





"Flight for Freedom"




"What a Woman!"








And just for fun... here's a photo of Roz with her husband Freddie. I love this picture!

7 comments:

  1. Aww, Roz and Freddie are so cute together. And Roz is stunning in the other pics too. :)

    HM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by :) Yes, Roz and Freddie are just the cutest.... I flip every time I find a picture of those two together :D Glad you liked the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Des! Here I am reading your blog, you haven't updated it in a long time :'( but I just wanted to tell you that I just love the way you write, it's just so...warm and friendly :) I don't know, I just like it, don't stop writing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rena! Yes, I guess I haven't :( The trouble is, I need some ideas for new posts and new inspiration. I don't know what the trouble is :'( And thank you for the sweet compliment. I do try to sound friendly... I'll try to keep updating... thanks! <3 you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So this is the new link to my blog =) I hope it helps you practice your Spanish :)

    http://rena1934.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the pictures are wonderful! What a beautiful woman...and how fun to see the cute couple....awwwww....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rena, thanks for the link to your new blog!

    Joella, I'm so happy that you saw the pictures and you enjoyed them! Roz & Freddie are one of my favorite couples. They were adorable!

    ReplyDelete